2021 Tour de Big Bear – Saturday, August 7th
Join us for Southern California’s favorite ride – the Tour de Big Bear! We’re looking forward to hosting our friends back in Big Bear this year. Stay tuned for news and updates. Registration is now open!
Join us on Saturday, August 7, 2021 for the Tour de Big Bear, Southern California’s favorite ride! The Tour de Big Bear features legendary aid stations, beautiful mountain scenery and spectacular summer weather. With 5k, 25, 50, 70 and 100 mile courses plus the NEW Dirty Bear 50 mile gravel ride, there’s a route for every cycling enthusiast!
- A Family Fun Ride for all ages only 5k in the quiet backstreets of Big Bear
- Major intersections traffic controlled
- High Quality “Technical Performance Shirt” ($20.00 Value)
- King/Queen of the Mountain race up Onyx Summit for prizes (70, 106 and 109 mile only)
- Paying Strava segments
- Legendary and fully staffed Aid Stations
- Custom designed finishers medal
- Directional signage
- First Aid, Repair Mechanics, SAG Repair Vehicles, Course Marshals and emergency radio personnel at all Aid Stations and on the courses
- Timed event for training purposes
- Tour de Big Bear Raffle
- New to 2021 The Dirty Bear Gravel Ride with 50 miles of Gravel Fun!!!
Big Bear Cycling Expo & Beer Garden
The Big Bear Cycling Expo will be held Friday and Saturday. Visit our vendor booths, enjoy a beer at the Beer Garden and socialize with friends. Plus, take advantage of our the free, on-site bike valet.
I understand that if I choose to participate using an E-bike or any other motor assisted vehicle I will be assuming all risk and burden in any maintenance or assistance required resulting in any difficulties or breakdowns of that vehicle. Tour de Big Bear will not be able to assist you with any problems you might have. E-bikes and any other motor assisted vehicle will be exempt from winning any Strava Segments and Awards.
SIGN UP NOW! This event has SOLD OUT early the last 10 years and will again this year – don’t miss it!REGISTER for 2021
Escape the summer heat and #RIDEWITHUS!
The Tour de Big Bear is sanctioned by USA Cycling.
(USA Cycling membership is NOT required to participate in the Tour de Big Bear.)