Join the Big Bear Cycling Association and #RideWithUs!
The Big Bear Valley offers a wide range of cycling opportunities for mountain and road bikers alike. Whether you enjoy cruising the pavement or hitting the dirt, the Big Bear Cycling Association (BBCA) has weekly group rides for all levels and types of riders.
BBCA members also enjoy monthly social functions, discounts at local shops and restaurants, plus our famous annual holiday party. There’s something for everyone in Big Bear so join the BBCA and Ride With Us!
- Big Bear Cycling Association Window Sticker
- Share the Road Decal
- Education & Social Events
- Discounted participation in Big Bear Cycling Events
Family of Two: $40
Family of Three or more: $50
Corporate (up to 5) – $60
Corporate (6-10) – $115
Gold – $115
Additional reasons to join the Big Bear Cycling:
- Club for all levels of riders from never ridden to experience riders
- Challenge yourself to learn something new
- Make new friends and riding partners
- Learn and/or improve your cycling skills
- Scheduled weekly rides with informative website
- Improve fitness skills for better health
- Learn about health and nutrition
- You will ride more frequently, farther and have more fun doing it
- Learn about cycling safety
- Big Bear Cycling discounts at participating local shops
- Fun social activities for members and non-members
Safety is our number one priority. Big Bear Cycling provides cycling education programs for our members and sets the example in the community. We observe all traffic laws and stop at all stop signs and lights. Helmets are required at all Big Bear Cycling events.