Join the Big Bear Cycling Association and #RideWithUs!
The Big Bear Valley offers a wide range of cycling opportunities for mountain and road bikers alike. Whether you enjoy cruising the pavement or hitting the dirt, the Big Bear Cycling Association (BBCA) has weekly group rides for all levels and types of riders.
BBCA members also enjoy monthly social functions, discounts at local shops and restaurants, plus our famous annual holiday party. There’s something for everyone in Big Bear so join the BBCA and Ride With Us!
- Discounts at local shops and restaurants with your free BBCA VIP Card.
- Weekly group rides
- Free social events
Family of Two: $40
Family of Three or more: $50
Corporate (up to 5) – $50
Corporate (6-10) – $100
- Free participation in Big Bear Cycling activities
- Big Bear Cycling discount at Bear Valley Bikes, featuring Specialized; Chains Required featuring Trek and Giant and Blauers Board & Ski Shop, featuring Cannondale.
- $5 discount on one way Skychair tickets, with bike, all season long at Snow Summit Mountain Resort
- Use card for VIP discounts on food and drink at The Copper Q in The Village
- 10% discount at Little Greenhouse Florist in Village
- 10% food discount at Maggio’s Pizza
- 10% food discount at Nottingham’s Restaurant
- Add $10/mth discount off dues at The Fitness Source
Additional reasons to join the Big Bear Cycling:
- Make new friends and find a partner for that big bicycle trip you are planning
- Meet people you can call and go out on rides
- Improve your cycling skills
- Develop fitness skills for improved health
- Learn about road and cycling safety
- Learn about how to maintain your bike
- Learn more about health and nutrition
- Get more information about road conditions
- Get news about pending legislation about cycling
- Benefit from high altitude training
- You will ride more frequently, farther, and have more fun doing it
Safety is our number one priority. Big Bear Cycling provides cycling education programs for our members and sets the example in the community. We observe all traffic laws and stop at all stop signs and lights. Helmets are required at all Big Bear Cycling events.